Monday, December 29, 2008

Mass Propers (Advent--7th Ordinary)

Mass Propers (Advent through Seventh Ordinary)

1st Sunday Advent
Introit: To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul; come and rescue me , O Lord,
I trust in You. (Psalm 25)
Responsorial: Lord, make us turn to You;
Let us see Your face and we shall be saved. (Psalm 80)
Communion: The Lord will give us what is good
And our land will yield its increase. (Psalm 85)

2nd Sunday Advent
Introit: Let the clouds rain down the Just One;
And the earth bring forth a Savior. (Isaiah 45:8)
Responsorial: Lord, let us see Your kindness and grant us Your salvation. (Psalm 85)
Communion: Lord, You have blessed Your land. (Psalm 85)

Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Introit: Mary, you are all beautiful; no stain was ever found in you.
Responsorial: Sing to the Lord a new song, for He has done marvelous deeds. (Psalm 98)
Communion: The Almighty has done great things for me; Holy is His name! (Luke 1:49)

3rd Sunday Advent
Introit: To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul; come and rescue me , O Lord,
I trust in You. (Psalm 25)
Responsorial: My soul rejoices in my God. (Luke 1:46)
Communion: The Lord will give us what is good
And our land will yield its increase. (Psalm 85

4th Sunday Advent
Introit: Let the clouds rain down the Just One;
And the earth bring forth a Savior. (Isaiah 45:8)
Responsorial: Forever I will sing the goodness of the Lord. (Psalm 89)
Communion: Lord, You have blessed Your land. (Psalm 85)

Midnight Mass: The Nativity of the Lord
Introit: The Lord said to me: You are my Son;
This day have I begotten You. (Psalm 2:7)
Responsorial: Today is born our Savior, Christ the Lord. (Psalm 96)
Communion: All the ends of the earth have seen the saving power of God. (Psalm 98)

Christmas Day Mass
Introit: The Lord said to me: You are my Son;
This day have I begotten You. (Psalm 2:7)
Responsorial: All the ends of the earth have seen the saving power of God. (Psalm 98)
Communion: Be glad you heaven, and rejoice, O earth, before the Lord,
For the Lord has come. (Psalm 96)

Holy Family
Introit: Joseph is the husband of Mary.
Her Son is Jesus, who is called the Christ. (Matthew 1:16)
Responsorial: The Lord remembers His covenant forever. (Psalm 105)
Communion: I long for the courts of the Lord. (Psalm 84)


Solemnity of Mary
Introit: O holy mother and virgin, glorious queen of the world,
Pray for us to the Lord.
Responsorial: May God bless us in His mercy. (Psalm 67)
Communion: My soul gives glory to the Lord;
My whole being blesses God’s holy name. (Luke 1:46, 49)

Epiphany
Introit: The kings of all the world will offer gifts
To the King, the Lord. (Psalm 72)
Responsorial: Lord, every nation on earth will adore You. (Psalm 72)
Communion: We have seen his star in the east,
And have come with gifts to worship the Lord. (Matt. 2:2)

Baptism of the Lord
Introit: With the spirit of the Lord the whole world is filled. (Wisdom 1:7)
Responsorial: You will draw water joyfully from the springs of salvation. (Isaiah 12:2)
Communion: God will pour out the Spirit on all humankind. (Acts 2:17)

Second Ordinary
Introit: Let all the earth cry out to you, Lord, with joy,
And give you thanks and bless your name. (Psalm 66)
Responsorial: Here am I Lord; I come to do your will. (Psalm 40)
Communion: Let me sing to you, Lord, for all your goodness to me. (Psalm 13)

Third Ordinary
Introit: We worship you, O Lord, in your holy temple. (Psalm 96)
Responsorial: Teach me your ways, O Lord. (Psalm 25)
Communion: Within your temple we recall your loving kindness,
O God, our God. (Psalm 48)

Fourth Ordinary
Introit: God’s love is everlasting. (Psalm 106)
Responsorial: If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts. (Psalm 95)
Communion: I will praise you Lord, for you have rescued me. (Psalm 30)

Fifth Ordinary
Introit: O Come let us worship him, for he is our God. (Psalm 95)
Responsorial: Praise the Lord who heals the broken hearted. (Psalm 147)
Communion: You, Lord, have been my defender.
In you I put my trust. (Psalm 18)

Sixth Ordinary
Introit: Love the Lord all you saints; God has been your protector. (Psalm 31)
Responsorial: I turn to you Lord in time of trouble,
And you fill me with the joy of salvation. (Psalm 32)
Communion: To you O Lord I lift up my soul;
Come and rescue me. O Lord I trust in you. (Psalm 25)

Seventh Ordinary
Introit: Let me sing to you Lord, for all your goodness to me. (Psalm 13)
Responsorial: Lord heal my soul, for I have sinned against you. (Psalm 41)
Communion: O help me Lord and I shall be saved;
O give me life and I will keep your commands. (Psalm 119)

No comments:

Post a Comment