Friday, April 10, 2009

Mass Propers Divine Mercy-17th Ord.

Mass Propers (Divine Mercy through 17th Ordinary) 2009

Divine Mercy Sunday
Introit: For You I watch, O God, I long to gaze on You to behold Your glory
and power. (Psalm 63)
Responsorial: Give thanks to the Lord for He is good,
His love is everlasting. (Psalm 118)
Communion: In Galilee you will see Jesus just as He told you. (Mark 16:7)

3rd Sunday Easter
Introit: Sing a new song to the Lord,
Praise our God from the ends of the earth. (Psalm 98)
Responsorial: Lord, let your face shine on us. (Psalm 4:2)
Communion: O sing to the Lord and bless God’s name. (Psalm 96)

4th Sunday Easter
Introit: I am the good shepherd, I pasture my sheep, and for my sheep
I lay down my life and take it up again. (John 10:16)
Responsorial: The stone rejected by the builders
Has become the cornerstone. (Psalm 118)
Communion: Let all the earth cry out to you, Lord, with joy, and give you thanks
And bless Your name. (Psalm 66)

5th Sunday Easter
Introit: Sing a new song to the Lord,
Praise our God from the ends of the earth. (Psalm 98)
Responsorial: I will praise you Lord
In the assembly of your people. (Psalm 22)
Communion: O sing to the Lord and bless God’s name. (Psalm 96)

6th Sunday Easter
Introit: For You I watch, O God, I long to gaze on You to behold Your glory
and power. (Psalm 63)
Responsorial: The Lord has revealed to the nations his saving power. (Psalm 98)
Communion: In Galilee you will see Jesus just as He told you. (Mark 16:7)

Ascension
Introit: Galilean men and women, why do you stand looking up to heaven?
This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into haven will
come in the same way. (Acts 1:1)
Responsorial: God mounts His throne to shouts of joy:
a blare of trumpets for the Lord. (Psalm 47)
Communion: The Lord said to my lord sit at my right hand. (Psalm 110)



Pentecost
Introit: When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together
Singing alleluia. (Acts 2:1)
Responsorial: Lord send out Your spirit
And renew the face of the earth. (Psalm 104)
Communion: The Spirit who proceeds from the Father
Will reveal My glory. (John 14:26)

Trinity
Introit: Blessed are you, O God, in the firmament of the heavens
And to be sung and glorified forever. (Daniel 3:56)
Responsorial: Blessed the people the Lord has chosen to be his own. (Psalm 33)
Communion: Praise the Lord of Heaven forever! (Psalm 148)


Corpus Christi
Introit: Priest forever, Jesus Christ the Lord offered bread and wine. (Hebr. 6:20)
Responsorial: I will take the cup of salvation
And call on the name of the Lord. (Psalm 116)
Communion: I am the living bread that came down from Heaven. (John 6:51)




12th Sunday Ordinary
Introit: Seek first God’s kingdom and God’s justice:
And all the rest will be given to you. (Matt. 6:33)
Responsorial: Give thanks to the Lord
His love is everlasting. (Psalm 107)
Communion: I am the living bread that came down from Heaven. (John 6:51)


13th Sunday Ordinary
Introit: Happy are they who wash their robes
In the blood of the lamb. (Rev. 7:14)
Responsorial: I will praise you Lord, for you have rescued me. (Psalm 30)
Communion: If any want to become My followers, let them deny themselves
And take up their cross and follow Me. (Matt. 16:24)


14th Sunday Ordinary
Introit: Within your temple, we recall Your loving kindness,
O God our God. (Psalm 48)
Responsorial: Our eyes are fixed on the Lord, pleading for his mercy. (Psalm 123)
Communion: We worship You, O Lord, in Your holy temple. (Psalm 96)


15th Sunday Ordinary
Introit: O Lord, hear my pleading. (Psalm 17)
Responsorial: Lord let us see your kindness
And grant us your salvation. (Psalm 85)
Communion: I am the living bread that came down from Heaven. (John 6:51)


16th Sunday Ordinary
Introit: God is my helper, the Lord upholds my life. (Psalm 54)
Responsorial: The Lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I shall want. (Psalm 23)
Communion: My eyes are always on the Lord. (Psalm 25)


17th Sunday Ordinary
Introit: Listen to my cry for help, O God. (Psalm 102)
Responsorial: The hand of the Lord feeds us,
He answers all our needs. (Psalm 145)
Communion: O help me Lord, and I shall be saved.
O give me life and I will keep Your commands. (Psalm 119)

No comments:

Post a Comment